Wednesday 17 October 2012

From Maesteg With Love

Well, Rob has had The Tickled Pink One for a few days now, but the Welsh weather predictably kept the wee thing indoors..

Still, the company is obviously pretty good...and I should probably leave it to Rob to have his say...

"I've enjoyed my short time with "Pinky" this week and I hope she can say the same :)

Sadly work & the great Welsh weather have got in the way of any outings, but have certainly not diminished the sustain from that pickup (wow), so here are some pics of her making herself at home..."
 
Nice.
 
 
As for what's next, well the trip reverses over the next few days and should see Pinky back in Portishead at the weekend before disappearing until the new year.
 
All good stuff though...and I'm looking forward to a bit more pink time meself.
 
 
La la laaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment